When you are working on a full-time basis, it’s very difficult to find time to prepare a dish for your family that is tasty, and budget-friendly and easy to cook. I recommend this stir fry green beans with ground chicken which is very easy to make. It doesn’t require too much time. It is very affordable and it is a perfectly balanced diet for the family. It only uses two main ingredients: the ground chicken and the green beans. And the steps are very simple, easy to follow and you can do it in less than 30 minutes. But although it is easy to make and affordable, this doesn’t mean that it’s not healthy for the family. This is a very healthy recipe because chicken is a source of protein and green beans are a source of vitamin D and fibre for the family. If you use ground chicken, you need to use ginger. This helps to prevent the bad odour from the chicken and it also adds aroma to the dish. Make sure not to overcook the green beans. When you see that the green beans turn its colour into bright green it means it is already cooked. Make sure that you will cook the green beans in an uncovered pot. This way, it stays with a great green colour and it will not overcook the vegetable. Great tip when cooking green vegetables make sure that your stove is on high and sprinkle some salt on it.
- 2 tbsp Soy sauce
- Salt and pepper
- 1 lb Ground Chicken
- 1 pack Green beans, cut into half crosswise
- Pine nuts or any nuts of your choice (optional)
Try this also: How to Cook Beef Stir Fry Recipe You will Surely Crave For
1. First wash your ground chicken and strain it.
2. Secondly wash your green beans. Cut on both ends and cut it half crosswise.
4. Then put on your washed ground chicken and sear your wash ground chicken until the pinkish color is gone.
6. Then put in your soy sauce and your stir fry sauce of your choice (General Tao). Add some water for the chicken and the beans to be cooked.
7. When your green beans turns to bright green, garnish it with pine nuts (optional or any choice of nuts).
8. Season it with salt and pepper to taste.
9. Then, simmer it until the chicken is cooked and when the color of the green beans turn to bright green color, it means that it’s already cooked. Try not to over cook the green beans.
10. Serve it with steamed white rice and enjoy!