With the coronavirus outbreak, many establishments have been forced to close including schools. As a result, many people have to resort to learning through online resources. Since most of us have more downtime, we should take advantage of the learning resources available to us to use. Using your newfound free time to increase your skills has no downside. This article will walk you through the steps on how to enroll in the free TESDA online courses.
TESDA, a Philippines organization, through its online program, is offering free technical courses available to all Filipinos. Thanks to this initiative you can learn new skills for free right at your home which you can use for extra income later on. This is also a good channel for you instead of thinking of the effects of the pandemic crisis that we’re experiencing.
1. Firstly, you need to visit the e-tesda website. From there you will see that you need to log in or create a new account.
WATCH (TESDA) ONLINE COURSES ENROLLMENT:
2. To enroll in any course, you need to register first. So, you need to go to the login page. It will ask you if you are a first time user.
3. If you’re a first time user, hit the create new button and it will let you fill out the necessary information about yourself. Make sure to fill all the required fields. Otherwise, it will not let you go to the next step.
4. Once you fill everything needed, you click the Create New Account button.
5. An email will be sent to your email to activate the new account. You need to click the link they sent you to confirm your new account.
6. After confirming your account, you can go back to log in page again. Now you can put in your username and password that you put in when you created your account. So, make sure not to forget the login details that you entered because you will use it until you’ll finish the course.
7. Once you logged in, you can view all the lists of courses available per category.
8. From there, you can choose which course or courses you want to take. Click on the course and the on the module. Then, you can hit the “enroll me” button and it will tell you that you are enrolled in the course.