- 6 pcs banana (saba or plantain), sliced lengthwise
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1pc. egg, beaten
- 1tsp. baking powder
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup fresh milk
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3/4 cups cooking oil
- Combine all-purpose flour, baking powder, 1/2 of the granulated sugar and salt in a mixing bowl. Mix well. Set aside.
- In another mixing bowl, beat the egg then add fresh milk and vanilla. Mix them together until blended.
- Incorporate the flour mixture into the wet ingredients.
- Mix them together until just combined. Do not overmix the mixture.
- Pour the 1/2 cup of the cooking oil into a heated pan.
- Dip the banana slices into the batter and coat each slice. Cook each fritter in medium heat until you can see that the top is bubbling and the bottom is browned. About 1-2 minutes on each side then gently flip and cook the other side. Do the same procedure until the batter is done.
- Sprinkle/coat the remaining sugar to the cooked banana fritters.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
DID YOU MAKE THIS?
Share your creation on social media and tag @filcuisines_24. I will be so glad to see people make these great recipes at home and share them with their loved ones. Let’s cook, learn and don’t forget to share. You can also FOLLOW and LIKE us at KUSINANG PINOY on Facebook and SUBSCRIBE to our youtube channel FILIPINO CUISINES for you to get more updated recipes.
WATCH AND SUBSCRIBE: