- 6 cups of cooked rice
- 1/2 cup ground beef
- 2 tbsp garlic, chopped finely
- 1 onion, chopped finely
- 1 pc bell pepper, (red/green) chopped finely
- 1 pc carrot, small chopped finely
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder (optional)
- 1/2 tsp curry powder (optional)
- 1 stalk spring onion, chopped
- 2 pcs eggs, beaten
- 3 tbsp cooking oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a preheated pan, set to medium heat, pour oil and saute the finely chopped garlic.
- Add the chopped onions and cook until it is soft in texture and translucent.
- Put the ground beef and cook until the pinkish colour is gone. You can use other meat like chicken or pork as a substitute.
- Add your chopped carrots and bell pepper and season with salt and pepper. Continue to stir to mix the ingredients.
- Add the chilli and curry powder and mix until it is well incorporated.
- Add cooked rice to the mixture and mix very well. Cook until it is slightly brown in colour.
- Add beaten eggs and mix until well distributed and cooked.
- Top your fried rice with chopped spring onions.
- Serve hot alone or with your favourite dim sum. Enjoy!
DID YOU MAKE THIS?
Share your creation on social media and tag @filcuisines_24. I will be so glad to see people make these great recipes at home and share them with their loved ones. Let’s cook, learn and don’t forget to share. You can also FOLLOW and LIKE us at KUSINANG PINOY on Facebook and SUBSCRIBE to our youtube channel FILIPINO CUISINES for you to get more updated recipes.
WATCH OUR LATEST VIDEO AND SUBSCRIBE: