- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion, minced
- 2 stalks spring onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp sesame oil (optional)
- 1 thumb size ginger, grated (optional)
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- wonton wrappers
Beef Siomai Sauce
- soy sauce
- lemon/calamansi juice
- In a mixing bowl, combine the ground beef, onion, spring onion, carrots ginger, sesame oil ground black pepper and salt. Mix them well.
- Lay the wonton wrapper on a plate and put a tablespoonful of the meat mixture in the centre. Carefully bring the sides of the wonton wrapper up covering all the sides of the meat but leaving the top open.
- Using a steamer, bring the water to a boil. Greased the steamer basket or pot then put the prepared siomai in.
- Steam the beef siomai for about 15-20 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy with the soy sauce dipping sauce mixture.
DID YOU MAKE THIS?
Share your creation on social media and tag @filcuisines_24. I will be so glad to see people make these great recipes at home and share them with their loved ones. Let’s cook, learn and don’t forget to share. You can also FOLLOW and LIKE us at KUSINANG PINOY on Facebook and SUBSCRIBE to our youtube channel FILIPINO CUISINES for you to get more updated recipes.
WATCH OUR LATEST VIDEO AND SUBSCRIBE: