- 1tsp. vanilla
- 1tsp. baking soda
- 1tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup cooking oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 pcs. eggs
- 3 pcs. ripe bananas
- In a mixing bowl, combine all-purpose flour, sugar, baking soda and salt. Whisk until evenly distributed. Set aside.
- Peel and mash ripe bananas in a separate bowl. Then, incorporate the remaining ingredients: eggs, vanilla, cooking oil. Mix well.
- Combine the dry mixture to the wet mixture then, mix well together. Careful not to overmix.
- Pour the mixture into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake the mixture for about an hour or until the toothpick comes out clean at a preheated oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Take out the loaf pan. Allow the bread to cool down for a few minutes before transferring to a serving plate.
- You may choose to refrigerate the bread or can share and enjoy it immediately with your friends or family.
DID YOU MAKE THIS?
Share your creation on social media and tag @filcuisines_24. I will be so glad to see people make these great recipes at home and share them with their loved ones. Let’s cook, learn and don’t forget to share. You can also FOLLOW and LIKE us at KUSINANG PINOY on Facebook and SUBSCRIBE to our youtube channel FILIPINO CUISINES for you to get more updated recipes.
WATCH HOW TO MAKE IT: