- 1/3 cup plain Bread crumbs/ Bread cut in small pieces
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb ground pork
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp dried parsley/ 1/4 bunch fresh parsley, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper, ground
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp dried Italian herb seasoning
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese, grated
- Soak breadcrumbs or bread in milk for about 20 minutes in a bowl.
- In a skillet, heat olive oil and sauté onions until soft and translucent.
- In another mixing bowl, put ground beef and pork together. Add in the cooked onions, soaked breadcrumbs or bread, eggs, parsley, garlic, salt, black pepper and red pepper flakes, Italian herb seasoning and the grated Parmesan cheese. Mix to blend all the ingredients well using a wooden spoon then cover and let it sit in the fridge for an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit and prepare the baking pan by covering it with a lightly greased foil.
- Scoop the mixture and make a ball about 1 1/2 inches in size with your washed and wet hands. Arrange them in the baking pan keeping a distance between the meatballs.
- Place and cook them in the preheated oven for about 15-20 minutes or until the top is browned.
- Serve it with your favourite pasta or just sprinkle some sweet and spicy sauce.
DID YOU MAKE THIS?
Share your creation on social media and tag @filcuisines_24. I will be so glad to see people make these great recipes at home and share with their loved ones. Let’s cook, learn and don’t forget to share. You can also FOLLOW and LIKE us at Food Cravings by Filipino Cuisines on Facebook and SUBSCRIBE to our youtube channel Filipino Cuisines for you to get more updated recipes.
WATCH OUR LATEST VIDEO: