- 1 lb pork belly/tenderloin, cut into bite-size cubes
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 5 cloves garlic
- 6 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 4 tbsp vinegar
- 4 pcs bay leaves
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 1 pack tofu (fried and cut in bite sizes)
- 1 cup water
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a pot over medium heat.
- Saute garlic and cook until brown and fragrant
- Add cut pork and cook for about 5 minutes
- Add soy sauce, oyster sauce and water. Stir well. Boil and let it simmer until pork becomes tender. About 45 minutes.
- After 45 minutes, add bay leaves and vinegar. Let it boil uncovered then stir.
- Add sugar and the cooked tofu. Coat the tofu with sauce.
- Add salt and pepper to the mixture to taste. Mix well all together.
- Serve hot with steamed rice and enjoy.
DID YOU MAKE THIS?
Share your creation on social media and tag @filcuisines_24. I will be so glad to see people make these great recipes at home and share them with their loved ones. Let’s cook, learn and don’t forget to share. You can also FOLLOW and LIKE us at KUSINANG PINOY on Facebook and SUBSCRIBE to our youtube channel FILIPINO CUISINES for you to get more updated recipes.
WATCH OUR LATEST VIDEO AND SUBSCRIBE: