- 1 lb flank steak, sliced thinly against the grain
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 4 tsp. brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- 2 tbsp cooking oil, divided
- Salt and pepper, freshly ground to taste
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. ginger, minced
- Whisk soy sauce, vinegar, brown sugar and cornstarch in a mixing bowl.
- Heat a wok or skillet and pour 1 tbsp. of oil. Add the steak, season with salt and sear all sides. Cook on high heat for at least 8 minutes. Take it out and place it on a plate. Set the cooked beef aside.
- Add the remaining cooking oil in the same pot.
- Cook the green and red bell pepper for about 4 minutes. Add the minced garlic and ginger until fragrant.
- Put back the cooked beef in the pot then pour the prepared soy sauce mixture. Mix the beef, peppers coating with the sauce and cook until the sauce turns glossy.
- Garnish with sesame seeds.
- Serve over hot steamed white rice.
DID YOU MAKE THIS?
Share your creation on social media and tag @filcuisines_24. I will be so glad to see people make these great recipes at home and share with their loved ones. Let’s cook, learn and don’t forget to share. You can also FOLLOW and LIKE us at Food Cravings by Filipino Cuisines on Facebook and SUBSCRIBE to our youtube channel Filipino Cuisines for you to get more updated recipes.