Bread Pudding Filipino Style
- 550 g bread ( cut in small pieces )
- 64 g 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 can evaporated milk (410 ml)
- 1 can condensed milk (310 ml)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup water (120 ml) ( add as necessary )
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Mix cut bread, all-purpose flour and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Then add your wet ingredients: evaporated milk, condensed milk, vanilla extract, water and baking powder. Mix well.
- Combine the bread mixture and the milk mixture together and let it sit for 10 minutes. Add more water gradually when it is needed.
- Grease the baking pan and pour the bread pudding mixture.
- Bake bread pudding for about 50-60 minutes.
- Let it cool before slicing.
- Serve and enjoy!