Chilli Garlic Sauce Recipe
- 2 heads garlic
- 1 big onion (chopped)
- 1 1/2 cup cooking oil
- 10 pcs long green chilli
- 20 pcs red hot chilli
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- Heat up a saucepan and when it is hot pour 1 cup of cooking oil.
- Saute garlic until fragrant.
- Add onion and cook until soft and translucent.
- Add chopped green and red chillis, simmer until chillis are cooked.
- Add the remaining cooking oil.
- Pour the soy sauce over and cook for few more minutes.
- Let the sauce cool and transfer to a mason jar or any container.
- Enjoy adding or dipping to your favourite dishes.