Chicken Sandwich Spread is quick and easy to make, it is great as filling for sandwiches and crackers.
Here’s how you can make this:
Chicken Sandwich Spread Recipe
This classic Sandwich Spread is great as filling for sandwiches and crackers.
- 470 g mayonnaise
- 1 carrot ( chopped )
- 2 stalks celery ( chopped )
- 1 small onion ( chopped )
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- pepper to taste
- In a saucepan, put water, salt and chicken breast. Bring to boil until chicken is tender, drain and then set it aside to cool down.
- While cooking your chicken breast, chop onion, celery stalks and carrot.
- When the chicken cooled down, shred or pull it apart.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients. Mix well.
- Keep it in the fridge at least 2 hours.
- Prepare dinner roll, put lettuce then top with the chicken sandwich spread.
- Serve and enjoy!