This recipe is very easy and it is more healthy because instead of frying, we will cook this recipe by baking it in the oven.
It can also be done quickly and easily and it just uses few ingredients but the taste is super: it is tasty and savoury.
Easy Baked Salmon Teriyaki Recipe
- 3 tbsp teriyaki sauce
- 3 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/3 cup brown sugar packed
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tsp ginger grated
- 2.5 lbs salmon fillets cut
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl except the salmon fillets. Mix well.
- Put cut and washed salmon fillets in a container or freezer bag and pour the teriyaki sauce over. Leave sealed in fridge for about 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease a baking sheet.
- Take out marinated salmon leaving sauce in the freezer bag and line into the prepared baking pan. Bake for 12-16 minutes.
- In a saucepan, put the sauce and bring to boil and then reduce the heat to low and let the sauce simmer until it thickens to your desired consistency. (about 3-4 minutes)
- Put baked salmon in serving plate, drizzle/spread the sauce over and top with sesame seeds and cut spring onion.